Long Covid Experiences and Case Studies
There is a huge variation in how people have experienced ‘Long Covid’.
By sharing experiences, case studies and blogs by community nurses and the people they care for, we hope to contribute to the evidence base about Long Covid and improve care, and understanding about this range of conditions.
More information will be added soon.
- Who Am I Now a blog by Queen’s Nurse Sue Nightingale, on her journey with Long Covid
- Case studies of how community nursing services have adapted to the pandemic.
- Blog by Queen’s Nurse, Marisa Spice, who shares her experiences of what was like working in a Care Home during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- How I Learnt to Live with Long Covid – a video presentation by Queen’s Nurse, Salli Pilcher who shares her story of living with the post-Covid19 syndrome.
- My Journey with Long Covid – a Community Children’s Nurse from West Sussex shares her experience of fighting Long Covid.