QNI Annual Conference 2021 – ‘Building Back Fairer’
11-15 October 2021
2021 has continued to be a year of incredible challenges for the healthcare professionals who have been on the front line of the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a thank you and in recognition of all the hard, vital work that nurses working in the community have carried out during this unprecedented time, the QNI has again offered this year’s Annual Conference as a gift to all community nurses and allied health professionals. The event was also open to nursing students and nurses based overseas.
The theme of the conference was ‘Building Back Fairer’ and it featured a huge range of exciting speakers, please see the full programme below.
- QNI Conference Day 1 summary – Inequalities in Health
- QNI Conference Day 2 summary – Healthcare For All
- QNI Conference Day 3 summary – Learning from Nurses Worldwide
- QNI Conference Day 4 summary – The Nurses’ Role in Building Back Fairer – A UK Perspective
- QNI Conference Day 5 – Expert by Experience
With thanks to our sponsors: