Queen’s Nurse Annual Meeting 2021
12 May 2021
The Queen’s Nurse Annual Meeting was held online on Nurses Day, 12 May 2021.
Please note this was a meeting for Queen’s Nurses only.
QN Annual Meeting Delegate Guide 2021 (includes the day’s programme)
- Jane Cook, QN, Macmillan Clinical Nurse Specialist: Enabling Cancer Patients to Access Online Clinics and a Virtual Rehabilitation Programme in Bath
- Antonia Brown QN, Digital Transformation Clinical Lead (Community Nursing): A Community Nursing Visit Scheduling Tool in Sussex
- Rebecca Daniels QN, Children’s Community Matron: A New Supportive Online Professional Forum of CCNs for Children Returning to School with AGPs
- Beverly Bostock, QN, ANP and Education Facilitator: The Development of a Diabetes Diary for people suffering from Diabetes in Gloucestershire
- Ruth Oshikanlu, QN, Independent Health Visitor and Curator of Nurses and Midwives Talk: The Creation of an Online Video Interview Series Showcasing Community Nurses and Midwives