Queen’s Nurse application support workshop
27 April 2023
This free online supportive session is open to any nurse from any community background who is interested in applying for a Queen’s Nurse title.
During the session, we will cover the following:
- What does it mean to be a Queen’s Nurse?
- What is the Queen’s Nurse application process?
- How to convey how you meet the criteria to become a Queen’s Nurse?
- How to link your experience to the values of a Queen’s Nurse?
- How to link your view of the future of community nursing to current health and social care agendas?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.