Checklist: how to create a good presentation
- Please make sure you don’t have more than 10 slides. The slides are only an outline of your story.
- Make sure you explain at the beginning what is your presentation about.
- Do not insert too many text lines into every slide.
- Feel free to use videos as part of the presentation but please make sure you share this with us at least a week before the event so we can test it.
- Please use large enough font sizes (at least 12) and high-contrast colours so it’s easy to read for those who have vision impairments.
Finalising your presentation
- Always proofread your work and check for grammatical errors.
- Do not read from your slides. The content of your slides is for the audience, not for the presenter.
- Face the camera. Presenting remotely can be challenging but eye contact is just as important than in-person.
Our team will be sharing your presentation on the day via Zoom. Please ensure you send this to us as soon as possible.