This learning resource, updated in 2022, is designed for nurses with an interest in working with people experiencing homelessness and for those who are already in this area of practice, who would like an update on current practice and approaches.
Completing this chapter will enable you to:
- consider your own concerns about starting a role in homeless health
- plan how to develop a better understanding of your community resources
- understand relevant legislation
- think about when to share patient information
- become more inclusive by tackling discrimination
- use some models of reflection to guide your continuous learning
- record your reflections whilst working through this online resource.