This learning resource, updated in 2022, is designed for nurses with an interest in working with people experiencing homelessness and for those who are already in this area of practice, who would like an update on current practice and approaches.
Completing this chapter will enable you to:
- identify common health conditions
- understand the importance of health assessment and long-term patient engagement
- understand some of the additional complexity when working with tri-morbidity
- promote creative care planning and harm reduction
- access other resources and networks of support.