This learning resource, updated in 2022, is designed for nurses with an interest in working with people experiencing homelessness and for those who are already in this area of practice, who would like an update on current practice and approaches.
Completing this chapter will enable you to:
• Understand key relevant national policy documents
• Consider the future for community nurses within an integrated health and social care system
• Develop your emerging knowledge about complex trauma
• Use evidence to develop new partnerships
• Develop your own evidence and demonstrate your impact
• Undertake literature searches and gather evidence on a topic of interest.