Care Home Nurses Information Hub
This page will be updated periodically. If you see a document or link that may be useful, or which needs updating, please let us know.
- NHS England » Case study: urgent community response, virtual ward and care home teams work together to enable people to stay at home – Cheshire West
- PPE visual guide poster
- Ambitions for Change: Improving Healthcare in Care Homes report by the British Geriatric Society
- Opportunities from NHS England.
Supporting people with Dementia
- New video technology to support monitoring of care home residents in Wales (press release April 2022)
- Meeting the needs of people with dementia living in care homes video
- Walking with purpose guide for local adaptation
- Top tips on getting a COVID swab when someone has dementia
- Reducing anxiety for residents with dementia when wearing PPE
- Communication cards can help to talk about COVID-19
- HIN activities resources during COVID-19
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLs) COVID 19 guidance and summary
- British Geriatric Society short guide dementia and COVID-19
- Social care dementia in care homes COVID-19 advice
- Dementia in care homes and COVID-19 – Social Care Institute for Excellence.