International Nurse Blogs
The QNI has launched a new project with NHS England and Improvement to support international recruitment to community service providers.
We are looking for blogs by nurses who trained overseas and have come to work in the UK. Blogs could be written, but we can also use video. We can work with you on producing final edited versions for our website.
Blogs could describe personal experiences, learning, sources of support and overcoming challenges around culture, personal health, family issues, regulations, maternity pay, sick pay, language and customs, etc.
Please get in touch with Joanna Sagnella in the QNI communications team – firstname.lastname@example.org – if you would like more information or to contribute. We look forward to hearing from you!
Blogs from the QNI website:
- The QNI in the Nursing World by Professor John Unsworth, QNI Chair of Council
- Life As An International Nurse by Fabio Trovato
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? by Sabine Torgler
Blogs from the Web:
- Essential Advice For Overseas Nurses Looking For A Job In The UK
- An American nurse in London: Is it worth it?
- International Nurse Experience in the United Kingdom