Community Children’s Nursing Resources
This page will be updated periodically. If you know of a relevant resource, or an updated version, please contact Rebecca Daniels.
Please note, the QNI is not responsible for the content of third-party documents or links shared on our website. Information is presented for information only and does not necessarily imply endorsement of any of the views expressed.
- The QNI/QNIS Voluntary Standards for Community Children’s Nurse Education and Practice
- RCN Futureproofing Community Children’s Nursing
- BDA Practice Toolkit: The Use of Blended Diet with Enteral Feeding Tubes
- The voice of disabled children
- Gender Dysphoria/Identity – interim report.
- Research Priorities for Community Children’s Nursing (CCN’S) in the Context of Babies, Children, and Young People (BCYP) Experiencing Complex Medical Needs and their Families.