Long Covid: Community Rehabilitation Alliance Standards
23 November 2023
The QNI are delighted to invite you to the next online meeting for our Long Covid Nurse Group.
The QNI’s Long Covid Nurse Group aims to use the insight, expertise, knowledge and intelligence of the group to inform the Long Covid agenda by articulating the voice of community nursing. Further exploring opportunities for members to attend high-level stakeholder meetings to represent the ‘voice of nursing’ and contribute to publications promoting the nursing role and Long Covid service delivery.
The focus of the November meeting was on Community Rehabilitation Alliance Standards.
Who is it for?
This event is for all Community Nurses and Allied Health professionals who have an interest in Long Covid and want to learn more about the condition and how to support those we serve.
Summaries from previous meetings
- Summary – Long Covid & Women’s Health and Menopause – 22 September 2023
- Summary – Long Covid & Occupation Health Challenges – 18 July 2023
- Summary – Long Covid Research Development Projects – 25 May 2023
- Summary – Long Covid & Health Inequalities – 31 March 2023
- Summary – Long Covid & Neurobic Exercises – 21 February 2023
If you have any queries about the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I join the group?
To join the network, please register your details here and tick “Long Covid Nurse Group” under ‘Mailing Lists’. You can also sign up for general email updates from us and join other QNI networks.
- I work within Acute settings. Can I attend?
The Queen’s Nursing Institute focuses and supports nurses working in the community. However, we recognise and encourage collaborative care. To understand and work collaboratively with partners and within the Integrated Care system approach, we welcome all professionals who wish to learn more.
- I do not work within a Long Covid Service. Can I attend?
Yes, our community of practice is about sharing expert knowledge and learning about Long Covid. the aim of the meetings is to share knowledge, and learning- and promote good practice.
- Shall I attend the meetings that are only relevant to my area of practice?
We would recommend that you attend as many meetings as possible. Increasing knowledge base about other areas of practice and sharing excellence in care- promotes and results in excellent and joined-up working.
- I am a health care professional, not a nurse but I am interested in finding out more about Long Covid and services, can I attend?
Yes, our community of practice is about sharing expert knowledge and learning about long covid. the aim of the meetings is to share knowledge, and learning- and promote good practice.
- How long do the meetings last? And do I need to stay for the whole meeting?
Our meetings are usually 1.5 hours long. We understand that people are busy and have commitments and whilst we encourage full attendance of the whole meeting, we understand if you need to leave early.