Long Covid Experiences and Case Studies
There is a huge variation in how people have experienced ‘Long Covid’.
By sharing experiences, case studies and blogs by community nurses and the people they care for, we hope to contribute to the evidence base about Long Covid and improve care, and understanding about this range of conditions.
More information will be added soon.
- Reflections on Leading a Network at the QNI and Long Covid by Queen’s Nurse Eve Thrupp
- My Long Covid Journey and Reflection by Queen’s Nurse Ruth Oshikanlu MBE
- Who Am I Now a blog by Queen’s Nurse Sue Nightingale, on her journey with Long Covid
- Case studies of how community nursing services have adapted to the pandemic.
- Blog by Queen’s Nurse, Marisa Spice, who shares her experiences of what was like working in a Care Home during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- How I Learnt to Live with Long Covid – a video presentation by Queen’s Nurse, Salli Pilcher who shares her story of living with the post-Covid19 syndrome.
- My Journey with Long Covid – a Community Children’s Nurse from West Sussex shares her experience of fighting Long Covid.
- Long Covid and Living while Recovery Continues – a blog post reflecting on living with Long Covid, a long term condition and living with hidden disabilities while trying to work full time, be a partner, mum and academic who cares about their career.
- Caring for People with Long Covid – a blog by Queen’s Nurse Maggi Bradley.
- A Glimpse into the Leeds Long Covid Community Rehabilitation Service – a blog by Zoe Fox, Specialist Physiotherapist from the Leeds Long COVID Community Rehabilitation Service.
Do you want to share your Long Covid experience? Contact us now.
Other ways to get involved
- Join the Long Covid Nurse Expert Group: register your details here and tick “Long Covid Nurse Expert Group” under ‘Mailing Lists’.
- Attend the Long Covid Nurse Expert Group meeting (open to all and free): book now.