Become a Queen’s Nurse
Promoting the highest standards of patient care in the community.
The applications are currently closed. Please check our website at the end of May 2022 for information about the next opportunity to apply. Meanwhile, please have a look at the general eligibility criteria required:
General criteria to apply for the Queen’s Nurse title:
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (please make sure your NMC record is up to date)
- Minimum of working five years in a community or primary care setting
- Currently working in England, Wales or Northern Ireland with people in their own homes or other community-based settings including education
- Must have support from your direct line manager who has managed you for at least six months
- Must have support from your professional/clinical lead who has worked with you for at least six months
- Must not be under investigation by the NMC
- Must not be under investigation by your employing organisation
- Must not be the subject of any disciplinary proceedings.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.