Technical Help During the Application Process
You may find the following troubleshooting tips helpful.
If you have issues requesting your URN:
- use an alternative email for the purpose of the URN request only (in your application form you will have the opportunity to provide your preferred email address). We recommend you use your personal email address rather than your NHS one.
If you can’t find the URN email from the QNI with the links:
- check the junk folder in your mailbox
- make sure to check the same mailbox you included in the form (personal or work).
If you cannot access the online forms or the form doesn’t show the name of the applicant:
- make sure you have been sent the correct unique link (it should be a quite long one)
- copy the link and paste it into a browser
- complete the form on your personal device rather than using an NHS computer
- make sure you have accepted all required cookies on the QNI website
- use a different browser (ideally Google Chrome)
- use the ‘Incognito’ option on your web browser
- access the forms from a different location so the IP address is different
- check if your antivirus software blocks access to our website.
If you still experience issues after trying all the suggestions above, please contact your employer’s IT support first to check if it is related to the security settings of your organisation.
For other queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide as much information as possible about your system (what computer are you using, what browser, what email software, etc.) so that we can look for other solutions.