National Institute for Health and Care Research Schemes
The National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) has a number of rolling awards and schemes that can help healthcare professionals develop their careers.
The schemes are pitched at different levels of research career development, and more details including eligibility criteria and funding scope can be found under each one:
- Associate Principal Investigator (PI) Scheme
- Clinician Researcher Credentials Framework
- Principle Investigator Pipeline Programme (PIPP)
- Senior Research Leader – Nursing & Midwifery Programme
- Doctoral Clinical and Practitioner Academic Fellowship (DCAF)
- Advanced Clinical and Practitioner Academic Fellowship (ACAF)
- NIHR Academic Clinical Fellowship.